Sunday, February 28, 2016

Contemporary Abstract Landscape Painting "Meditation" by Intuitive Artist Joan Fullerton



Coming from the prairies of Wyoming I see most paintings with horizontals as landscapes, but this painting could easily be a seascape, given the many blue hues and the reflective qualities. I see a hint of a ladder in the subtle markings of the surface and there is an opening in the center which might represent a sort of doorway into the empty, quiet, mind, that can be achieved in moments of meditation.

   FRESH OFF THE EASEL...

   24"x24".75" Acrylic on Cradled panel

   Click HERE for pricing.

   Visit http://www.joanfullerton.com to view more of my work.

  WHAT IF?????     Read my blog post HERE

   Want to view a portion of my creative process and see the face that lives beneath the layers?
   Watch this video: 



    Visit http://www.joanfullertonworkshops.com to view my upcoming workshops.

    Paint with me in ITALY...click HERE to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment