Saturday, July 2, 2016

Contemporary Abstract Landscape,Sunset Art Painting "Reflections on the Plains- Study #3" by International Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist -Pouring Color Into Your Life

 FRESH OFF THE EASEL......

 11"x14" Poured Acrylic on 140 lb Archival Paper


This painting will fit a standard 11"x14" frame, or may be matted to a larger size.
These small paintings are color studies for my large paintings on canvas, they are lovely framed and exhibited individually or in groups.

 $110/ FREE Shipping

 Click HERE to purchase.

 Visit http://KimberlyConradFineArt.com to view more of my work.

 Visit http://CoastalLivingArt.com to view my SEASCAPES.


 A Thought for Today......

"I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more of it I have."

Thomas Jefferson






Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203

303.881.2258

No comments:

Post a Comment