Friday, December 7, 2018

Contemporary Landscape, Tree Painting, Mixed Media, "Through The Stained Glass", By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry


The day was perfect as I set out hiking with a dear friend on a beautiful sunny day. I was enjoying time off from daily routines and ready for a new adventure. As we walked up on the scene that inspired this piece I became speechless. It was as if time stood still. Light came through the leaves in such a way that I felt as if I was looking through a stained glass window, similar to those in churches I attended long ago. Nature's chapel. Yes, it was a very good day! 


36"x36"x2" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

SECOND SATURDAY OPEN STUDIO-Details

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.
  




No comments:

Post a Comment