Thursday, August 8, 2019

Small Paintings, Colorful Contemporary Landscape Painting, Trees, Abstract Landscape, Tree, Daily Painter, “Family Tree“ by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry





Do you have fond memories of a childhood home and was there a special tree that lives as a landmark in your memories? This old oak tree is a classic here in my area and I have several at my home of over 30 years. I have watched them grow and love the outreaching limbs as they shelter us and the various wildlife that visit. I will always admire the strength of trees and will continue to paint them as they are an endless supply of inspiration. This has a more realistic color palette but I did put a few surprises in there...turquoise and magenta show up in some areas! Enjoy!

8"x8"x1/8" Mixed Media on Panel-Framed/Available

$209

Click HERE for purchase info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




No comments:

Post a Comment