Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art, Expressionism, “Ascending Master” by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow


"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
- Albert Einstein

About two years ago I started this painting. Not really liking the way it was going, I put it aside. Recently I came across it one evening and decided to see where it might take me. I began a back and forth rhythm of painting and drawing. After a few hours I became tired and went to bed. The next morning I walked into my studio and there he was! A beautiful image of an ascending spirit with his robes flowing!! Painted with acrylic, oil pastel, ink pencil and found papers. Mounted and framed in a beautiful black floater frame.

 12.5"x13.5"x 1.25" Mixed Media and Collage on Watercolor Paper/Not For Sale

 Commissions welcome.


 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment