Thursday, November 28, 2019

Contemporary Colorful Landscape, Tree Painting, Mixed Media, “One Answer” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry



I tend to look at the ground while walking so I don’t trip and fall again. I seem to break bones easily these days! When I did stop one day and look up, the scene was breathtaking! I just stood there and took the time to stare at the leaves of many colors and the light dancing on and through them. In my walk through life I’ve learned that my answers to questions come from above and so I created this painting, “One Answer” to illustrate that there is but one answer to my questions and it is to look up and listen to the Creator of all. Many people respond to this painting because of the contrast of colors and it’s drama. I hope this painting will be a blessing to anyone that takes a moment to look at it and allows it to tell you it’s message. Enjoy!

36"x24" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE


Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




No comments:

Post a Comment