Thursday, September 17, 2020

Contemporary Abstract Landscape, Tree Art Painting “Restoration” by Texas Artist Holly Hunter Berry


I live in a city that has had incredible growth but I’m not always happy to see buildings destroyed to put up new ones. I am a bit nostalgic and wonder why buildings can’t just be restored. I looked to the landscape to watch how in nature an area can be altered by the years and evolve. Restoration appears to be an ongoing occurrence and perhaps a model for our lives. I named my painting of this landscape “Restoration” to remind me of the rebirth we can go through and yet still retain who we are, just with a fresh, clean start. 




20"x20"x2.0” Mixed Media on Gallery Wrapped Canvas/Available

Click HERE for more info.

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  


No comments:

Post a Comment