Thursday, August 5, 2021

Contemporary Floral Impressionist Landscape Painting, “Thank You!” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry

 

Our neighbor used to have this beautiful plant that towered over our fence. Sadly, it no longer exists but fortunately I have many photos of it taken during the many times I was outside with my dog and just waiting for him to “finish”! Why bother talking about this plant and even paint it? Well….I find myself alone quite often as is the case with many artists and so being aware of my surroundings and being grateful for even the simplest of things is a way I try to live my life. The beautiful color of the flowers with the sun shining overhead was such a pleasure to look at and so I have actually painted several views of this plant! I make it a practice to say “Thank You” as I go through my day…if you aren’t walking in gratitude I’d love to suggest it and then maybe share with me how much more enjoyable your days are! (Can’t hurt!) Make it a colorful day!

 6"x6"x1/8" Acrylic on Panel/Available Framed or Unframed

Click HERE  for more info.

EXCITING NEWS!!

My NEW Instructional Video
"Bold Contemporary Landscapes With Acrylics" is now AVAILABLE HERE

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




No comments:

Post a Comment