Thursday, March 14, 2019

Contemporary Landscape Painting,Cows,Pasture, Mixed Media, Water, Trees, Fine Art For Sale, “When Two or More Gather” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry


What are these cows up to? As I’ve mentioned before, I’m a city girl and I just love getting out away from home, driving past the open fields and wondering about the cows that I see hanging around! Are they bored? Are they happy standing around? Do they ever worry about anything? When I saw this group of cows gathered together under the tree I imagined this was their meeting place to discuss and review what was going on in each of their lives. (Ok, yes, I’m projecting a human experience onto them but it is my imagination so it’s allowed!) While watching these three I just couldn’t stop with imagining a group of 4-legged women discussing a variety of everyday topics but instead began to think about “When Two Or More Gather” that if they are capable then maybe they are actually praying about something. I know this is quite a stretch but I wanted to share the moment with you. Isn’t it nice to get away from normal expected routines to stretch your imagination? Take a break and get away from the stresses of everyday living and just appreciate what is out and around you....Enjoy!

30"x30"x2" Mixed Media on Canvas/sold

Commissions welcome.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Join me for Second Saturday Open Studios. Read more HERE



Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  


No comments:

Post a Comment