Thursday, June 13, 2019

Bright Colorful Contemporary Landscape Painting, Abstract Art Trees “The Vision“ by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry



When driving out past the city I stopped to take a second look to capture the composition of the trees as they framed my view of the distant house and buildings. I could of stopped and just painted the trees in front of me but I think that sometimes it's nice to go past the obvious and strengthen our vision to observe what is really in front of us. I enjoyed capturing the shape of the trees and happy to have suggested there was life past the first glance. I have to constantly remind myself to stay focused and strengthen "The Vision" so I can appreciate all there is to see. To see is a blessing indeed.

24"x24"x2" Mixed Media on Canvas/Sold

Commissions welcome.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




No comments:

Post a Comment