Thursday, December 5, 2019

Contemporary Colorful Landscape Painting ,Mixed Media, Fine Art For Sale, “I am Your Strength” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry



The title of this painting, “I Am Your Strength”, jumped off the pages of my prayer journal. For me, I know my strength is not from me but from my Creator and so when I saw this group of trees with the light blindly piercing through I was inspired to paint what represented the strength of God in my life. The curve of the trees represents the paths we take and yet they still stand and are able to support life. I love looking at trees and wondering about their journey through multiple hardships and am in awe that even the trees are supported by the same Creator that holds me up in all kinds of weather. I think this painting just keeps surprising me and I see more and more in it that I didn’t even realize I painted. The place and time that inspired this painting is very dear to me and life changing. So much to think about...!

36"x24"x2" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for more info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE


Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




No comments:

Post a Comment