Thursday, April 1, 2021

Contemporary Abstract Landscape, Fine Art Painting “Survived” by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry

 



I surprised myself when I used these colors to create this painting. I chose more neutral ones to be a backdrop for the sparks of random color peaking through instead of bold color throughout. I wanted to express how I felt when I viewed the remains of an area near my home that had survived a storm and saw new growth. In the middle of the death and sadness of the event I saw new life overcoming adversity and it was a reminder that yes we can go through the storm and there will be new life and a new beginning on the other side. Art can be healing. The title, “Survived”, is one we can all wear as we push through the our storms.


20"x20"x2.0” Mixed Media on Gallery Wrapped Canvas/Available

Click HERE for more info.

Purchase my new Video Course HERE

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  


No comments:

Post a Comment