Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Contemporary Landscape, Painting, Abstract Art "EVENING APPROACHING" by Intuitive Artist Joan Fullerton

 


This painting is part of my new series "Luminous Dimensions"




Considering this image, which evolved over a couple days in the studio, I wrote: "Sometimes it seems there are multiple dimensions to every moment. As I focus on one aspect, I know there is so much more available... if I could just tune in." I also believe that if a painting communicates something to someone, the feelings, the stories and the messages received, will be as diverse as is my audience. Framed in a gold floater frame. (Shipping is included within the continental United States.

  24"x24"x1.5" Acrylic on Cradled Panel

   $1,700

   Click HERE to purchase this piece.

   Visit http://www.joanfullerton.com to view more of my work.

   Visit http://www.joanfullertonworkshops.com to view my upcoming workshops.

     Follow me on Facebook HERE
     Follow me on Pinterest HERE
     Follow me on Instagram HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment