Sunday, January 18, 2015

Contemporary Abstract Landscape Painting "ALICE'S KEY" by Contemporary Realism Artist Carol A. McIntyre

Puzzle pieces make me smile, how about you?

Deep into my "Window Within a Window" series of paintings, I imagined that a missing puzzle piece could easily be conveyed as a window. Then opening up a piece as if it were a door added more intrigue. What memories or feelings come up when you look at this whimsical painting? What could be behind the door? What is beyond the open window?

Tapping your imagination and your curiosity is one of my objectives. 
Did I achieve that in "Alice's Key?"


This painting is gallery wrapped, which means it does not need to be framed and is ready to hang.

30"x40"x1.5" Oil on Canvas/Available

Click HERE to see this painting in a room setting.

Click HERE for pricing.

Click HERE for a virtual tour of Carol's Colorado studio.

Click HERE to view a video of the progression of a commissioned painting.

Click HERE  to purchase Carol's Book:



"PAINTING MY PASSION: AN ARTIST'S JOURNEY WITH THE WOMEN OF THE WEST"


View more of my work at http://carolamcintyre.com







No comments:

Post a Comment