Sunday, November 22, 2020

Abstract Painting, Mixed Media, Contemporary Art "Moonrise Again" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

 

This small square format mixed media painting packs a lot of Wow into a small space. I made the papers that are used in the piece while experimenting with paints and papers. My explorations take me into uncharted territory, and I love the soft muted colors combined with holographic film, book pages and the grittiness of embossing powders. You get both grit and glamour in this piece and it would look fantastic on a mini easel next to your bed.

8"x8"x1" Acrylic on Panel-Framed /Available

$250

Click HERE for more information.

Check out my new FREE VIDEO SERIES on my YouTube channel HERE

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

 Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available HERE

Learn about my ONLINE COURSE HERE

 A 52 Week Course to Artistic Discovery.......

No comments:

Post a Comment